Goto down
Scarlette
Počet príspevkov : 452
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi

XOV - Lucifer

za Št 13 september 2018 - 18:32

What have the artists said about the song?

A couple of years ago, my life crashed in a really bad way. And a couple of people, that didn’t know me, kinda took advantage of the situation and pretty much stole money from me – to make a long story short. And I found myself homeless, I was bankrupt, emotionally drained, I didn’t have any place to live, so my friend borrowed [me] their cabin, that was like up north in Sweden. So I was sitting there in this forest, I was drunk, I was angry and I was just thinking about these people, that screwed me over. You know, I come from a rough place, a lot of my friends growing up with are like in jail – they’re like gangsters. So a part of me was like “Do I call someone and have them take care of it the ghetto way?” “Do I go to the cops?” “Do I get a lawyer and sue them?” – "What do I do?“ And all of these thoughts manifested in the song "Lucifer.” And it was the weirdest thing, cause I was sitting there in this cabin, in the darkness with candles lit and I was like screaming the Devil’s name – well, not screaming, but singing like “Oh Lucifer!” – and it was recorded in that environment. And it was a storm outside, my dog was barking – I really wish I had videotaped it, because it really felt like I was in the presence of the Devil.

– XOV in an NRJ interview.
Scarlette
Počet príspevkov : 452
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi

Re: XOV - Lucifer

za Št 13 september 2018 - 19:20
ja si nemyslim ze to bol lucifer, ale jeho vlastna sila.
Návrat hore
Povolenie tohoto fóra: